Corvette Valet System
by SCRM Garage
This is something every car needs! Only couldn’t this be improved??
- Why not have the car in limp mode (so it can’t exceed 3,000 rpm)
- It also didn’t look like it really limited the top speed? (Why would a valet need to exceed 50 km/h?)
- Why not SAVE the seat position, (allowing the valet to adjust the seat) then restore it when disengaging valet mode)
- Internal Camera – A definite must, a lot of places have multiple valets – who’ll admit to doing anything?
- GPS tracking is also a must have for a system like this (although it already might have it, since it comes with a SATNAV system.
Nice one Chevy, but needs a lot of improvement, It’s just a dash cam that locks the comparments at the moment.
Also, wouldn’t hurt to make this a standard feature, I mean it’s just a dash cam and software – I’m quite curious as to how much this add-on costs from a dealership.